The Operate First Data Science Community Meetup is a monthly event open to everyone interested in learning more about how various individuals, teams, and online communities are working towards democratizing the development of production-level AI.
This meetup aims to embrace the multi-disciplinary nature of the current state of AI operations and cloud infrastructure by covering technical topics relevant to data scientists, software engineers, DevOps professionals, and statisticians alike. And all in an open public forum.
Click here to subscribe to our event calendar!
Open an issue if you have a topic you’d like to share!
- Join our meetup every other Tuesday @ 11:00 ET on google meet.
- Introduce yourself on slack in the #data-science channel.
- Present or suggest a topic by creating an issue here.
- Check out our GitHub repo.
- Take a look at our agenda board.
- Watch previous sessions on Youtube!
- Sign up for the mailing list.
- Each meetup will be online where a member(s) of the community will provide a 15-45 minute presentation on a relevant topic or project followed by a Q+A session or open discussion.
- Meetings will be recorded and posted to our youtube channel.